- Site visitor — a person who came to the site https://new.analitica.org.ru/.
- Site — https://new.analitica.org.ru/.
Subject of the agreement
- The subject of this Agreement is to enable the Visitor to send information from the Site.
- This Agreement applies to all types of services presented on the Site, while such offers with a description are present on the Site.
Confidentiality and information protection
- The personal data of the Visitor is processed in accordance with the Federal Law "On Personal Data" No. 152-FL.
- When applying on the Site, the Visitor provides the following information: Surname, First name, Patronymic in various combinations or separately, contact phone number, email address.
- By providing his personal data, the Visitor agrees to their processing.
- The processing of personal data means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (including transfer to third parties, if the need for it arises in the course of fulfilling obligations), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- The site has the right to send informational messages, including advertising messages, to the e-mail and mobile phone of the Visitor with his consent, expressed through the commission of actions that uniquely identify this subscriber and allow him to reliably establish his will to receive the message. The visitor has the right to refuse to receive advertising and other information without explaining the reasons for the refusal by informing https://new.analitica.org.ru/ of his refusal by sending a corresponding statement to the email address: .
- The site receives information about the visitor's IP address. This information is not used to identify the visitor.
- The site is not responsible for the information provided by the Visitor on the Site in a public form.
Duration of the Agreement
- This Agreement enters into force from the moment it is accepted by the Site Visitor, and is valid until the acceptance of the Agreement is withdrawn.
- The provided services of the Site may be temporarily partially or completely unavailable due to preventive or other work or for any other technical reasons. The technical service has the right to periodically carry out the necessary preventive or other work without prior notice to the Visitor.
- The provisions of Russian legislation apply to the relationship between the Visitor and the owner of the Site.
- In the event of any questions and claims from the Visitor, the parties will try to resolve all arising disputes through negotiations; if an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to a judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The recognition by the court of the invalidity of any provision of this Agreement does not entail the invalidity of the remaining provisions.